We observe a strict client confidentiality rule; and for purposes of referrals it is mandatory that we first obtain the express permission of the client before disclosing their identity to outsiders as tracking customers.
We hold this rule sacrosanct, as we take the personal security and well-being of our clients and their assets serious. So that when you entrust your personal information to Deslog Training & Consulting Limited, you can rest assured that they are secure and will never be disclosed without your knowledge and/or consent.
What Personal Information Do We Gather From Clients?
We gather personal information that we need to know how best to serve you in the most effective and efficient way. Basic asset details are rudimentary, and so are clients’ bio-data and base location information. Sometimes we also request next-of-kin details, alternate emergency contacts etc.
Exclusions to Policy
We do not reveal or provide your personal information to any third parties. However, the following exceptions apply in which we may do otherwise:
- If we have your consent in writing
- If we need to share your personal information with a Deslog Training & Consulting Limited affiliate partner in order to provide a service you have requested. Our business partner's use of your information is restricted to the delivery of the service you have requested
- If we are required to share customer information by law of the land.
How You May Modify Your Information
We use current security measures to safeguard your personal information.
- All the personal information you provide us is stored in a secure computing environment protected by secure firewalls to prevent unauthorized access.
- We control access so that only persons who need to access the information can. All personnel of Deslog Training & Consulting Limited are required to adhere to this strict security process.